WARRIORS JAM FEST TOURNEY INFO!!

Hello all, we as fast approaching our next tournament this weekend in Livonia/Romulus/Dearborn/Canton!  This will be one of the most spread out tournaments we play in.  I trust that by now you all have started to get into the habit of tournament play and travel.  In addition, I hope that your communication with other players and coaches has gotten significantly better and you are relying on those relationships for our success.  That said, we have our work cut out for us as usual and the schedule is as follows:  PARENTS ANDFAMILY/FRIENDS:  We need volunteers at each game to do the scorekeeping.  As we move forward and our schedules coincide, we will be less able to do it for each other as coaches.  Please let one of the coaches know if you are willing to help.

MML-WHITE (POOL A):

Friday, May 1 @8:40 p.m.  vs. Oakland County Ballers at Livonia Franklin HS (court 8)- blue jerseys

Saturday, May 2 @9:00 a.m.  vs. Michigan Warriors at Livonia Franklin HS (court 9)- white jerseys

Saturday, May 2 @1:40 p.m.  vs. ASAP Blazers at HYPE Recreation Center (court 19)- blue jerseys

If we finish:

1st in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @6:20 p.m. at Livonia Franklin HS (court 8)- gold bracket

2nd in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @5:10 p.m. at Livonia Franklin HS (court 9)- gold bracket

3rd in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @5:10 p.m. at Canton HS (court 25)- silver bracket

4th in pool- we go home

MML-BLUE (POOL E):

Friday, May 1 @8:40 p.m.  vs. Parallel 45 at Livonia Franklin HS (court 7)- white jerseys

Saturday, May 2 @9:00 a.m.  vs. Oakland Nets at Romulus HS (court 22)- blue jerseys

Saturday, May 2 @12:30 p.m.  vs. Moneyball East at HYPE Recreation Center (court 18)- blue jerseys

If we finish:

1st in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @6:20 p.m. at HYPE Recreation Center (court 15)- gold bracket

2nd in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @5:10 p.m. at Livonia Franklin HS (court 8)- gold bracket

3rd in pool- we would play Saturday, May 2 @6:20 p.m. at HYPE Recreation Center (court 17)- silver bracket

4th in pool- we go home

Advertisements

3 Comments

Filed under Uncategorized

3 responses to “WARRIORS JAM FEST TOURNEY INFO!!

1. Joseph

I will not be able to make the Saturday games, as I have a funeral I have to go to. I apologize to both my coaches and teammates for not being there to play and help the team in the game. I wish both teams the best of luck in their games

2. Bob Vamos

I’m glad to help we anything you need this weekend.